TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – Notification has been released for 02 Chemist and junior chemist Posts.The candidates those who are willing to apply are invited to apply only through online mode.The gate for the applications will be open up to 06/03/2019. This Recruitment will be done directly by TNPSC board.The jobs which are recruited by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC will be of government category.So this is the best opportunity for the candidates those who are waiting to write a government exam and for those who are willing to do a government job.The candidates should go through the official website http://www.tnpsc.gov.in for all sorts of clarifications or the candidates can visit our website frequently to catch the updates of commission website.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 02 Chemist Posts Notification Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC IS inviting the eligible candidates to apply for the 02 Chemist and junior chemist Posts.The candidates should remember that these applications are invited only through the online mode.The candidates can apply online from 07.02.2019 to 06.03.2019 for TNPSC Recruitment 2019.This is a very good opportinity for the candidates those who are waiting from years to write a government job.This opportunity should be grabed by all the candidates those who have the dream of performing the government job.The job hunters should notice that this is the Latest Notification Of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 2019.The job aspirants should go through our website very carefully to know all the details like age limit,last date to pay the fee,last date to apply online,eligibility,educational qualifications,salary etc.All the details regarding
Chemist and junior chemist Posts 2019 will be updated here time to time.The job seekers are also requested once again not to forget to check the official website also for the confirmation of the information.Even though the information provided here will be accurate and up to date.
Quick View Of Details Of TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Chemist and junior chemist Posts Notification
|Date Of Notification||07/02/2019|
|Starting date Of Application||07/02/2019|
|Last Date Of Applicaiton||06/03/2019|
|Last Date To pay Fee Online||08/03/2019|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TNPSC 2019 Chemist and junior chemist Posts Vacancies Details
The candidates those who are wishing to write these exams should also have the idea of total number of posts.The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC Recruitment 2019 has given a surprise gift to the student in the state of Tamil Nadu.It has released a total vacancies of 15 in Chemist and junior chemist 2019 in the concern department.Number of vacancies are given below
The total Vacancies are : 02
Name of the post code and concern department is given below please go through the detailed vacancy of TNPSC RECRUITMENT 2019
- chemist – 01
- junior chemist – 01
Eligibility For 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts
Before going to the application process the candidates has to cross check whether they are eligible or not for the 15 posts which are declared by the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Chemist and junior chemist posts in the year 2019.It is very important to check the eligibility criteria and qualification details.Clearly the eligibility and required educational qualification for the concern job is given below.The aspirants are requested to check them carefully.
Educational Qualification for 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts
The aspirants those who are eager to write the exam for performing these jobs should possess following or its equivalent qualification from any university or from any institution which has got recognized from the university grant commission.
A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry
An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Must possess a First or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC.
An Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Age Limit for 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts
The job seekers should be aware of the limit of the age and about the age relaxation.Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC commission always provides in the website officially the limits for the age.The candidates those who will be in the prescribed age limit can only apply for these TNPSC Recruitment 2019, 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019 other wise the candidates those who are not in the age limit given by the commission can not write the examination.
Below the age limit is given please read them carefully and check whether you will be in the limit or not then you can decide whether to apply online for the exam or not
- It is mentioned clearly in the notification that for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, BCs, BCMs MBCs/DCs,and Destitute Widows of all castes there is no age limit
- But for others the maximum age is 30 years.That means the candidates should not have completed 30 years of age.In this the candidates are required to see the official notification download link is available in this website.
Salary for Chemist posts 2019
The job seekers will be very much eager to know the salary before they go for the online application.Here is the details given about the salary the candidates will receive when the join in the job through TNPSC Recruitment 2019
According to the information which is provided in the notification the pay scale for the Chemist will be about Rs.37,700-1,19,500/-(Level 20)
According to the information which is provided in the notification the pay scale for the junior Chemist will be about Rs.35,900-1,13,500/
Application fees For 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019
The job seekers should be very much careful in this aspect they have to pay the exact amount which is mentioned in the notification.So that they can write the exam smoothly.
The application fees for TNPC 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts will be different for different casts.There will be also registration fees.the candidates should not get confused regarding application fees and registration fees.The requisite amount should be paid only in the mentioned mode.But here the candidates can pay either in the offline mode or online mode.
The caste wise application fees details are given below please go through them carefully.
For General and BC Candidates
- Registration fees is 150 rupees
- Application fees is 150 rupees.
For SC/ST/Differently Abled Persons/Destitute Widows of all communities are fully exemption No fees for these candidates.
The commission have given the opportunity to the candidates to pay the pay with debit cards or credit cards or the candidates can also pay the fees through the net banking.
The candidates can also pay the application fees through the offline mode through the banks.( state bank of india /indian bank) in the form of Demand Draft.The fees can also be paid in the post office in the form of Postal Order.
The commission will make the candidates to undergo various stages in the process of selection for the TNPSC Recruitment 2019 15 Assistant Geologist & Assistat Geochemist Jobs Detailed information is provided in the official website candidates should go through the details carefully.
It is provided in the notification that the candidates are subjected to a written examination first then there will be a personal interview.At last there will be certificate verification before giving the appointment.
The order will be as follows.
- weritten examination
- personal interview
- certificate verification
How To Apply For 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019
This is very important process the candidates should undergo this process is very carefully for TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- The candidates have to apply only through the online mode.The link is http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
- The candidate should complete the one time registration process this is mandatory this makes the candidates easy to apply for all TNPSC exams.
- For completing the one time registration the candidate has to pay 150 rupees as registration fees.
- In the process of one time registration the candidate have to upload the scanned copy of their photo.
- The candidate has to upload the scanned copies of the required certificates.
- The candidates has to upload their signature properly.
- In case of candidates those who have already registered for OTP on or before 29/09/2015 they need not worry they can just use their existing ID
- The applicants are requested to enter the ID in the official website
- The applicant is requested to visit the commissioner website and search for the required post the candidate is going to apply then he is requested to click on the button Apply which is lying by the side of the post.
- Then the candidates are required to go to the login page then they have to enter the login ID and password which was set by the candidate.
- Then follow the instructions and make the payment
- At last dont forget to take the print of the application form.
Important Dates Of 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019
|Starting Date Of Online Applicaiton||07/02/2019|
|Last Date OF submission of online application||06/03/2019|
|Last date for payment of Examination Fee through Bank||08/03/2019|
02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019 (TNPSC) official Notification Download and Online Apply
For the facility of the candidates the direct links are given here to download the notification and to apply online for 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019 is given below
Download Notification TNPSC Click here
Apply Online Click here
Hope you got complete information about TNPSC Recruitment 2019 – 02 Chemist Posts Notification Apply Online
- 1 Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) 02 Chemist Posts Notification Apply Online
- 2 Quick View Of Details Of TNPSC Recruitment 2019 Chemist and junior chemist Posts Notification
- 3 TNPSC 2019 Chemist and junior chemist Posts Vacancies Details
- 4 Eligibility For 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts
- 5 Educational Qualification for 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts
- 6 Age Limit for 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts
- 7 Salary Details
- 8 How To Apply For 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019
- 9 Important Dates Of 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019
- 10 02 Chemist and junior chemist posts 2019 (TNPSC) official Notification Download and Online Apply